Frequently Asked Questions
Have any questions relating to your future PHL Airport Parking experience? Scroll through our most Frequently Asked Questions to find more information about our Philadelphia Airport Parking services. Don't see your question listed? Please contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
- + What is Park & Jet?
Park & Jet is an off-site, secured parking facility located 2 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport
- + What services does Park & Jet offer?
- Parking staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- New Shuttle fleet is customized for your comfort, and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Complimentary, of course!
- Professional, experienced, and courteous staff.
- Complimentary luggage assistance.
- Stadium lighting throughout our securely fenced facility.
- Emergency Vehicle Assistance for low tire/air pressure and battery charging.
- + Where is Park & Jet located?
Park & Jet is conveniently located minutes from I-95 and 476 (the Blue Route).
From I-95 North or South take exit 9-A (Essington). Make a right on Industrial Highway and Park & Jet is on the left.
From 476 (the Blue Route) take 476 South to 95 North and take exit 9-A. Make a right on Industrial Highway and Park & Jet is on the left.
- + What are Park & Jet's rates?
Our daily rate is only $8.95, plus 7.2% sales tax, and a one time $4.89 surcharge & PHL Airport Access Fee. The $8.95 rate is only for online reservations and is not valid when there is any type voucher, promotion or cash discounts. Payments are non refundable.
- + Are there any fees or surcharges?
Effective 5/1/13, the fuel surcharge will be replaced with a $4.89 per visit surcharge & PHL Airport Access Fee.
- + Do I need reservations?
Reservations are not required, however, to lock in our lowest daily rate, and secure your parking spot, we do recommend using our Online Reservation System.
- + Is there a charge to make a reservation?
NO. There is never a charge for reservations at Park & Jet.